Life can be crazy at times with a 2 year old and an Infant, I wanted to write down and share with everyone our adventure and life experiences, the good the bad and ugly! I hoping you will smile, laugh and even cry with us as we go through this journey of life.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Happy birthday to me...
The day before we took off to fly back home, it was my birthday. I turned 31, man I am getting old. I have not celebrated my birthday with my family in about 10 years. It was a lot of fun. My mom and David cooked food for it. There was tacos, beans, rice, guacamole, and salad.
( it was yummy) The kids swam in the pool, while the adults watched,ate and drank. The family sang happy birthday to me and we got to eat delish ice cream cake. I am so glad I was able to celebrate my birthday with my wonderful family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment