Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Anniversay!

Four years ago on 7/7/07.......
I am sitting here remembering what it was like 4 years ago today, I was up and starting to get ready I was so excited to take the promise to be faithful and spend the rest of my life with you, so glad I did. I remember slipping into my wedding dress and feeling like a princess that was about to marry her prince. Walking down the aisle with my dad and seeing you at the end, brought tears to my eyes, wow I was a lucky girl! What a great ceremony, you adding a little bit of you personality to it! You may kiss the bride! ( yeah we are married!) As we walk down the aisle as married couple I could not be happier!!

The reception was just how I wanted it to be, with our family and friends celebrating. Walking in as Mr ans Mrs as everyone cheered what a great feeling. Then we went into our first dance looking in your eyes, I knew I made the right choice and could not be more blessed!
Then everyone was on the dance floor having fun dancing and drinking the night away! I did not want it to come to an end but all good things always come to an end! But not the love we share with each other!


I am so proud to be married to such a loving, caring and supportive man! What a busy 4 years we have had! You are also a great father to our 2 children, I am really a lucky girl! You are such a "HARD" work and you provide for us and I thank you for that! I could not have picked a better husband!
I am so glad I married my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment