Life can be crazy at times with a 2 year old and an Infant, I wanted to write down and share with everyone our adventure and life experiences, the good the bad and ugly! I hoping you will smile, laugh and even cry with us as we go through this journey of life.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
The happiest place on earth.....
When we first got her we took Logan and Caiden to Disneyland. I had been telling Logan that I was going to take her to see where Mickey Mouse lived. For a whole month every morning she would ask if it was time to go. Well the time had come and we packed up the car and headed to Disneyland. Logan was so excited! Caiden had no clue what was going on.
When I was little I love Disneyland and still do ( David not so much!) I want Logan and Caiden to also enjoy it. I have been taking her there every since she was a baby. This was the first year she was really able to understand the fun of it!
My Sister had a pass that allowed us to get in front of the lines which was amazing because it was crowed. Logan was able to go on a lot of rides. Her favorites were little Mermaid, Winnie the pooh and small world. It was great to see the smile on her face as she experienced the fun of going on rides.
Logan started watching Mickey mouse club house so she started to get to know the characters that are at Disneyland.( she was Tinkerbell for Halloween so she wore her costume) My favorite favorite part of the day was when Logan met Mickey mouse, I thought she would be scared of him but she ran over and gave him a huge hug, it could not have been more perfect!
We had so much fun! She was so tired out!
Caiden I can not wait until you are old enough to enjoy Disneyland, you were such a trooper!
I want to keep on having magical memories with my kids and continue going to the happiest place on earth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable!
ReplyDelete