Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick or treat

Who would have thought Halloween would be such a busy holiday. It started out on Friday Logan had a school party which Caiden and I went to. It was so cute to see all the kids in her class dressed up. Logan dressed up as a bee. On Saturday David school had a party called the fall ball were all his kids come to his school dressed up and played games and did crafts. We were very excited to go until it started to snow. yes it snowed. It did not stick on the ground but made a slippery mess outside but we decided to go anyways. what a nightmare getting there, but we got there and had a good time. Caiden and Logan were dressed up as bees and David dressed up as a baby. Sunday we went to a party the toddler room was having. I had to go early to help set up the party. It turned out really cute. There was kids from the building and friends from the park. Logan was tinker bell and Caiden was a chicken. The day finally arrived after nap we got dressed to meet friends at the park to go to trick or treating. Logan had so much fun running with her friends to get as much candy as she could. we all dressed up as a wonderland characters. Halloween has changed so much since we had kids, I remember the days we use to have parties at our house and every year the night would end up in a cupcake fight. I miss those days but I really enjoy watching Logan get so excited when she receives a piece of candy by just saying trick or treat! next year Caiden will enjoy Halloween much more! Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment