Life can be crazy at times with a 2 year old and an Infant, I wanted to write down and share with everyone our adventure and life experiences, the good the bad and ugly! I hoping you will smile, laugh and even cry with us as we go through this journey of life.
Monday, January 9, 2012
I am falling behind on writing post. Logan turned 3 on November 19. I can not believe my baby girl is 3! I remember the day she was born how tiny and sweet she was! She was such an easy going baby. She still is such a sweet girl. I never knew I could love someone so much. I love watching her grow into herself. She is turning into girl now and loosing the baby, but she will always be my baby girl girl!
Happy Birthday Logan Marie, I love you so much!
then
Now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment