Life can be crazy at times with a 2 year old and an Infant, I wanted to write down and share with everyone our adventure and life experiences, the good the bad and ugly! I hoping you will smile, laugh and even cry with us as we go through this journey of life.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Thanksgiving 2011
Thanksgiving was at David's parents house. We had a good time, David sister and her family were down. Logan enjoyed playing with her cousins. It was not a normal thanksgiving everyone was getting over being sick. The food was tasty, although turkey is not my favorite. I love mash potatoes and stuffing. Caiden ate a half of a sweet potato and Logan ate pasta and cheese.
There is so much I have to be thankful for a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful children that are healthy most of the time, a supportive family and friends, a roof over our heads and food on our table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment