Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Mother's day has brought on a new meaning. I always thought it was hallmark holiday, until I became a mom myself. It is a day to appreciate all the hard work a mother puts in and that is a lot!

My mom is such a wonderful and caring person! My dad and mom adopted me when I was 2. They could have chosen any other baby girl put they saw a picture of me and fell in love. What a way to start out a great relationship! She has always been unselfish and would do anything for her family and friends. She is a hard worker. Although I did not always get along with her when I was a teen but not many teens do. We get along now, I call or skype with her almost everyday! Living so far makes me miss her tons but we are able to visit a lot.

She is a great goose (grandma) to all of her grandchildren and they adore her.
( she has 6 with another one on the way) She is crafty so she is always making something with them.

We all love her so much! I have learned so much from her!
Happy Mother's Day Mom! If I am only half the mom you are, I know I will be good to my kids.
xoxo

Making cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment