Monday is always a little crazy, David goes back to work and I am alone with the kids. So today I attempted to do the laundry with both kids, David's mom has been watching Logan on Mondays and I would do my laundry with just Caiden, which is easy because he just sleeps in his stroller most of the time. At 9 Caiden fell asleep so I was able to collect all the clothes that I was going to wash while Logan played. I thought man this is going to be easy. Ha ha I was wrong. When Caiden woke up I got both kids ready to go down stairs. While waiting for the elevator Logan started crying then Caiden, I should have known this was the start to a bad day.
There was machines open so I put the clothes in and then I had to run to the store to get more money to put on the card so I could dry the clothes. I go to CVS to get money, I go to the self check out and Logan picks up tic tacs and scan them. oh well now I have to buy them. I put my card in to pay but it does not work. I keep trying it until the manager comes over and says she would ring me up in the front. I go up front and the card still does not work. She then leaves with the card I was going to buy and I think maybe she was going to go ask someone to come help me, no she put the card away, without even asking me if I wanted to pay with another card. I was so annoyed. So I went to rite aid which I hate because there is always I huge line. Which of course there was, but my card worked and I was able to get money.
We go back to the laundry room, there is a empty machine and see something stuck to the dryer and I try to pull it out but it has an open pin and pokes my finger and I start to bleed. I put the clothes in the dryer and I go up stairs to put some of the clothes on the drying rack. Lo begs to bring her scooter down I said sure. So I make the last trip down to the laundry room and Lo is riding around the laundry room bumping into old ladies. Finally I am finished I drop the cart up stairs and let lo run around outside. She runs around for about a hour and then I tell her that we could go get a bagel for lunch.
We go to the bagel store and she grabs an apple and took bites out of it. Man now I have to buy it.(she only takes a few bites and then she is done with them ) Then she drops it under the salad case and she runs over to get another one. I said no she starts screaming and lays in the middle of the floor screaming. One of the workers comes over and says she can have another one. I think he just wanted us to leave. I say thanks and we go home.
I am starving at this point. I get Caiden out of his stroller and smell a poop. He had not pooped in two days, so I knew it was going to be a big one. Yes in deeded, it was a full blown explosion. It went through everything. I had to give him a bath. I put him in the bath tub.While I was at the sink trying to clean his outfit. Lo was sitting next to the tub playing in the water. Then Caiden started to pee and to goes all over Logan. I then had to wipe her down. clean Caiden and get them ready for nap. I am sooooo ready for a nap myself and ready for the hand off!!
hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!!
Aww poor mommy hopefully tomorrow be a better day who got this. You are wonderful mom
ReplyDeleteOMG Sarah- this day of yours is BONKERS, and I love it! Love you guys! Keep the stories coming, xoxo
ReplyDelete