I am way behind on updating my blog
On June 9th we flew back to California, to see my family that lives out here. We woke up in the morning and I packed all the last minute things. I was feeling a little anxious did not know how we were going to fit all the stuff in the taxi and also how the kids were going to be on the plane. David's parents came to my house and helped with the kids and helped to bring all the stuff down stairs, the taxi was waiting for us. the taxi driver was loading all the stuff as I put in the car seats. everything fit into the car with no problem, yeah off to the airport.
We got there with plenty of time. Going through security was a pain. I need to fold both strollers and take my shoes and the kids shoes off. I had a water bottle for Logan and I needed to get that checked out. We got through and had lunch and then it was timed to board the plane.
We got to our seat and everything was running smoothly I was just waiting for something to go wrong but it did not! The kids were wonderful on the plane, we had a nice smooth ride and when we landed my parents were there waiting for us at the bagge claim.
Thanks to David's mom Mary for the help!!
No comments:
Post a Comment