Happy Father's Day! I know I am a little late on posting this but better late then never! So I am pretty lucky to have two very special men in my life one being my dad and the other being my husband.
My dad is such a kind hearted man that would do just about anything for his family and friends. He loves all his grandchildren so much
( he now has 7) and they all adore their, Pa. He goes way out of his way to help you out when you need help. I am so lucky that you choose me to be your daughter and I love you so much!
The second man in my life is my husband who is the father of both my children, I could not have asked for a better father who cares for their children. He loves his kids more then anyone could imagine. Both Logan and Caiden love him to pieces. He works so hard to provide for us, which we greatly appreciate. Thank you for everything you do for our family, and thank you for being such a good dad! We love you!
Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment