I have always been an over packer, even more now that I have kids! We are heading out to CA to visit my family for a month and half or longer. ( have not bought returning tickets!)I always wait until the last minute to pack. So on this really hot day ( 95 degrees) My very sweet friend offered to watch both kids while I packed our stuff. I was able to get everyone packed. Logan has a huge bag full of clothes, Caiden has a suit case with his clothes and I have a suitcase also
( for my yoga pants and tank tops!) I never know what to pack since June can be chilly or hot depends so I pack for winter and the hot hot summer. Well we are taking a car service and I am hoping everything fits in. We have 4 suitcases ( one is my mother- in- laws who offered to fly out with me) 2 car seats, two strollers, a base to the car seat, a bag for toys and a diaper bag. I am hoping I did not forget anything but I am sure I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment