Life can be crazy at times with a 2 year old and an Infant, I wanted to write down and share with everyone our adventure and life experiences, the good the bad and ugly! I hoping you will smile, laugh and even cry with us as we go through this journey of life.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
The diaper change that would never end...
At 5am I woke up and asked David to watch the baby when I ran to the bathroom, he asked if he needed to be changed and I said sure. He started to change him as he was putting on the new diaper he started to poop. so he wiped him and put on a new diaper and he pooped again. This went on for 5 diapers and the last one he peed all over the bed. It gave me a good laugh but I do not think David felt the the same way, the whole time he was saying this is too much. It was quite the funny scene!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment