Life can be crazy at times with a 2 year old and an Infant, I wanted to write down and share with everyone our adventure and life experiences, the good the bad and ugly! I hoping you will smile, laugh and even cry with us as we go through this journey of life.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
sleep who needs it?
I remember the days when David and I would go out for drinks at night and then sleep the next day until 11 or 12 and sometimes even as late as 2pm or 3pm. I can not tell you the last time I slept through the night. I nursed Logan for a long time so I was getting up with her at night. We decided to gently sleep trainer this summer, when she was finally sleeping through the night, I got pregnant with Caiden and was getting up to go to the bathroom about 5 times a night and towards the end of my pregnancy, I was so uncomfortable I barely slept at all. Now I am up every two hours to feed him. He has also made his awake time 2am to 4:30am. I am learning to survive on little to no sleep at all. I tell my self who needs sleep anyways? My advice to all my friends that do not have kids enjoy sleeping in because when you do have kids, sleep becomes a dream!! I probably will not get a full night sleep for another year and will not be able to sleep in for about 13 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment