Life can be crazy at times with a 2 year old and an Infant, I wanted to write down and share with everyone our adventure and life experiences, the good the bad and ugly! I hoping you will smile, laugh and even cry with us as we go through this journey of life.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Don't worry it will go away!
Caiden was born with a strawberry looking birthmark on his hand. When I take Caiden out and about strangers always admire him and they sometimes take a look at his hand and ask "does he have a rash?" I tell them that it is not a rash but a birthmark. They usually say "do not worry it will go away." It kinds of annoys me because first of all I am not worried. Second, I like it. It gives him personality and since he was born on valentine's day it looks like a love bite. Not all people look the same and I love my baby the way he is! So I am not worried!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment