Friday, April 29, 2011

oh boy!!

I never wanted to have a boy. I wanted to have all girls. Their clothes are so much cuter and more to choose from.

I wanted to play dolls, have tea parties, play dress up all the fun girly stuff. So I was thrilled when I was pregnant with Logan, that I was going to be able to do all the fun girl stuff. when I got pregnant the second time I was hoping it was another girl,
(Mostly for money reasons) hand me down clothes, toys and they could share a room.
( we live in a two bedroom apartment.) But I knew right away I was having a boy, before the doctors told me. My pregnancy was so different from the first.
So at our 3rd month appointment they confirmed it was a 100% a boy. I was happy but thought to myself, I am not too sure what to do with a boy. It got me thinking boys can have tea parties, play with dolls just as girls can play sports. After I gave birth, I fell in love right away, and let me tell you I am Loving my baby boy so much! I am so Glad he is a boy! I am glad to experience what is like to have one of each.


I am finding it is also fun to shop for boys clothes too. To dress him up like the little man he is


I love you Caiden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment