I have never been the type of person who exercised for fun or even needed to go to the gym to be thin. I use to be too skinny until I had my kids. I gained 68 pounds( yes 68 pounds!!!) with Logan and 40 with Caiden. I was on bed rest with Logan for 3 months and ate everything that was not nailed down. I thought I can loose the weight super quickly! Ha it took me almost over a year to loose it and then I got pregnant with Caiden, and again ate everything I possibly could. I am so happy I have had two healthy babies but not so happy about the extra baby weight I put on. I went to the gym a couple of nights ago and never been so happy to be there. Not only did it give me time by myself but it felt good to try to get back into shape. Although it was great to be back at the gym, I tried to take a kick boxing class, it just was the wrong class to choose to be back for the first time. not only am I not coordinated but I am so out of shape. I lasted about 20 min before I felt like I was going to pass out, But at least I tried it. ( a little at the time) I hope to stick to going to the gym and loose the baby weight. Wish me luck! That soon I will be in pants without an elastic waist!
Me pregnant with Caiden
No comments:
Post a Comment