Life can be crazy at times with a 2 year old and an Infant, I wanted to write down and share with everyone our adventure and life experiences, the good the bad and ugly! I hoping you will smile, laugh and even cry with us as we go through this journey of life.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
poor baby!!
Last night we had to take my sweet baby to the hospital. He had a fever that was almost 102. We called the doctor to see what we should do. She told us that babies under 3 months that have a fever over 100.4 need to be seen, since it was after hours we took a trip to the ER. We got seen right away. They had to take blood and urine sample. Caiden cried and screamed. I was trying to calm him down but I also had tears running down my face. I did not know who it hurt worse me or him. Caiden does not cry all that often so it was so sad to see him cry that hard. After 2 hours of waiting for the results all his blood test came back that there was not anything seriously wrong. I guess his big sister wanted to share her sickness, she had the same thing a week ago. Now at home his fever keeps going up and down which they said it might. I hope he feels better soon! I am so glad it was nothing horrible and I hope it is the last trip to the ER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment